The fumigation It has always been a topic that has generated a lot of controversy since there are those who are staunch defenders of this method but there are others who are totally against it. Those who defend it say that it is not only a good solution but that in many cases it can help you prevent greater evils, while those who are against it say that the natural pest and insect control it is equally effective although it requires more effort than fumigation.
Fumigate the garden: basic tips
The truth is that it is a tricky subject that I am not going to go into since it is the case of each one, but since today I want to talk to you about fumigation, I will explain all the necessary points so that you know how to do it and what benefits you can obtain with it. she. Take note:
- First of all, the ideal is to use it as prevention measure instead of waiting until there is a serious problem and you have to resort to it as a solution. This will help you not only to prevent, which is the first objective, but also to take care of all the plants a little more since the aggressiveness is less since you do not need as many chemical products as when you fumigate to treat already developed infections.
- As a preventive measure aside from fumigation, telling you that it can help you a lot cultivate aromatic plants since they are the ones that most repel mosquitoes, especially basil and lavender. Do this before fumigating because if you do it when there is already an infection, it will not be worth anything.
- It is very important to know what plague is there in particular is the one that is being developed or which one has more possibilities since that way you can treat it with greater precision. You must buy the specific products for each one of them and use them with the smallest possible spectrum so that it only has an effect in the area where it has to be and does not harm other insects that may be good for the plants or the garden.
- When you buy the necessary products, find out what how often and in what dose you must fumigate to be able to do it correctly and that your plants are always in perfect condition.
- Regardless of the treatment you use, keep in mind that you must always use the least amount of product possible to avoid damaging the environment and achieve the desired effects in each plant.
If you want to read more articles similar to Tips for fumigating the gardenwe recommend that you enter our Garden Care category.
Leave a Comment