The mango it is a delicious tropical fruit very easy to grow in your garden and that it is also very nutritious, so if you can plant the tree, it will be an excellent option. If you have a garden and want to get the most out of it, fruit trees are a good opportunity since you can use their fruit and you will also have a nice tree to decorate your garden.
Tips for growing mango
Here are some good tips for you to know how to care for and grow mango:
- Climate: They need heat and humidity, so ideally there should be a climate that is humid and warm during the summer but dry and cold in the winter. In any case, it prefers short winters so as not to suffer much from low temperatures, since they do not tolerate frost or snowfall.
- I usually: it is not necessary that it be very fertile, since it grows easily even in those with low fertility. Yes, it is very important that it has good drainage.
- Space: This type of tree is very wide when it grows, so you should plant it in a place where it has plenty of space to grow without problems.
- Lighting: it should receive natural light every day, a little sun, even for a couple of hours.
- Irrigation: it needs a lot of water, so if you plant it before the rainy season arrives, much better. You must give it water throughout the year, but carefully so that the roots do not rot. Ideally, you should put a mulch padding to keep moisture.
- Fertilization: do it only twice a year, once in spring and once in summer, which is when it needs it to grow. Do not do it later as it would not do any good.
If you want to read more articles similar to Cultivation and care of the mango treewe recommend that you enter our category .
Leave a Comment